The legendary Graph Builder™ is the first graphing application available for OSX. It has a full-fledged user interface, a good complement of 2D and 3D graph features and is programmable. It combines powerful point-and-click graph building with programmable graphics. Drag and drop graphs and other graphics. Paste data into table editors, write scripts to generate data, load in a Xcode plugin for power hungry data presentation. Flip the animation switch to make graphs and other graphics dynamic. Do simple stuff like drag and drop a graph. Do powerful stuff like load a plugin you write to retrieve and display data from real-time algorithms and data sources. Use the generous GUI tools to fine tune data presentations, add graphics and figures, layout entire pages, drag-and-drop charts and a whole lot more. Read the integrated and searchable manual to discover new and unique ways to present your ideas and data. The Graph Builder User Manual details its capabilities. Please use the following buttons to buy Graph Builder.
|Click To Buy On Paypal:
||Click To Buy On Mac App Store:
||Click To Buy On iPad App Store:
Designed for OS X 10.11 and iOS 9. See Terms Of Sale.
- Graphs: Linear, One to Sixteen Y Axis Linear, Log, Semi-Log (X and Y directions), Log-Log, Full-Cycle and Sub-Cycle Log, Polar, R-Log Polar, Date, One to Sixteen Linear Y Axis X-Date, Date-Log and 3D Rectilinear Perspective.
- Data Graphics: Function (Line), Scatter, Trajectory, Point Map, 3D Surface, 3D Scatter and 3D density (Volumetric), Bubble.
- General Graphics: Line, Rectangle, Oval, Parallelogram, Circle, Ellipse, Pie Wedge, Curve, Polygon, Cubic Bezier Sections, Path, Label and Image graphics.
- Program: Write programs to generate data and make graphics move and blink dynamically.
- Plugin: Interface your existing data algorithms using a plugin you write with Xcode. Perhaps data is generated from a simple statistical model, a complex FEM simulation or a real-time data source like a stock feed or voltage digitizer. The integrated manual explains how to program including how to develop and load a plugin.
- Chart Tasks: Chart tasks take data and make graphs. You can make a simple line graph to more unusual polar-point-map graphs.
- General Attributes: Shadow, diffusion, gradients and standard fill and stroke type effects.
- Real-Time: Attributes edit and change in real time. 3D graphics rotate and update in realtime.
- Data Attributes: Dashes, markers and labels. Unlimited capabilities to make new markers and end caps.
- Graph Attributes: There are a large amount of tunable graph attributes including grid and subgrid color, width, dash, limit values, tick and subtick placements, color, length, width, label format, frame and background color, title values and placement, font type and size, label angles, offsets and gaps.
- Editing: Point-wise vertex and spline knot editing, smoothing, a large quantity of direct attribute inspector editing, rotate, skew, copy, paste, delete, etc.
- Palettes: Includes standard palettes for drag and drop creation and the ability to create your own palettes.
- Export and Import: Export figures to PDF, print them, or copy the data directly. Importing data is as simple as pasting a space delimited sequence of numeric text values. Export high resolution images into your favorite applications like Power Point.
- Documents: Stores results in a Graph Builder document.
- High-Level Design: You are never trapped into a limited design. For example, you can have any marker because markers are graphics and the editing and graphic design is recursive.
- Mailing email@example.com with your concerns is the best way to provide feedback regarding this product. Your input is very valuable and is more meaningful with direct input.
- Graph Builder offers a generous amount of help features including comprehensive manuals, forums and contextual help buttons. In addition, contact VVI for individual help.